V-steaming, yoni-steaming or vaginal steaming is an age-old natural remedy to care for the intimate area. Women worldwide have been using this method for generations because they are convinced of its powerful effect. It is therefore claimed that v-steaming has many physical, emotional and spiritual benefits.
Nature has a positive effect on our mood, inner peace, happiness and health.
The warm and soft herbal steam of av-steam has a calming effect on body and mind and can offer support for various symptoms such as stress, anxiety, menstrual complaints and other vaginal discomfort.
Although the method has not been scientifically proven, v-steaming has proven itself over the centuries. For generations, women have shared their success stories about the healing powers of v-steaming.
How does v-steaming work?
V-steaming is a form of hydrotherapy in which a combination of special herbs are boiled. These herbs have a powerful and healing effect. This creates a soft and warm steam that contains medicinal properties.
While steaming you sit, kneel or squat over a steamer chair, bucket, bowl or pot. The vulva and the outer tissue of the vagina are absorbent. The heat and moisture from the herbal steam increases blood circulation, allowing the steam to be absorbed into your body.
Where does v-steaming come from?
V-steaming originates from Korea, Asia, Central and Central America and Africa where the ritual has been passed down from woman to woman for generations by traditional healers, midwives and relatives. The ritual dates back thousands of years and is descended from different cultures worldwide.
V-steaming therefore has numerous names such as yoni steam, v-steam, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, bajos or faja watra.
V-steaming has been thought of for centuries as it ritual to stimulate body and mind and support female health. In addition, v-steaming is seen as a way to honor and reconnect the intimate zone with the feminine energy.
The age-old tradition has now also spread to the USA and Europe, where the ritual is becoming increasingly popular and trendy among the general public. For example, more and more luxury v-steam salons are opening all over the world. The ritual is also used by famous celebrities such as Gwyneth Paltrow and Chrissy Teigen.
Why should I v-steam?
More than 50% of women regularly suffer from vaginal complaints and discomfort. Complaints can be related to stress, busyness, pregnancy, childbirth, sex, infections, menstrual cycle and much more.
We can say that our female body has a lot to endure.
We have our hands full with daily obligations and live in hectic times. As a result, we often forget to take time for ourselves. Taking good care of yourself is therefore more important than ever before.
V-steaming stimulates your intimate zone in a 100% natural way and can provide support for various complaints and discomfort.
In addition, v-steaming has a stimulating effect on your mind and state of mind. Just like a visit to the spa, av-steam ensures that you relax, your body relaxes and you can let go of all stress and thoughts.
In our opinion, a v-steam session is the perfect me-time moment. Relax completely by the warm herbal steam and enjoy, simply from home.
What are the advantages of v-steaming?
It is a fact that nature has a healing effect on your body and mind. We use the power of mother earth to support your body and mind.
The VTREAT v-steam herbs blend is composed of 100% natural and specially selected herbs with a powerful, healing effect. Our medicinal formula is based on a tradition that has been used by women worldwide for centuries.
While the benefits of v-steaming have not been scientifically proven, its successful experiences have been shared by women worldwide for centuries. It is therefore claimed by these women that v-steaming has many physical, emotional and spiritual benefits.
- A natural alternative to medication and care products
- Soothes complaints and discomfort around the intimate zone
- Regular steaming can reduce menstrual symptoms such as pain, fatigue, bloating and cramps and reduce the intensity of bleeding
- Regular steaming can help regulate an irregular or absent menstrual cycle
- Removes old menstrual blood and can loosen build-up
- Stimulates better blood circulation
- Promotes faster healing of the vagina and uterus after pregnancy, caesarean section and birth
- Cleanses the vagina and uterus after menstruation, pregnancy, miscarriage or abortion
- Can help prevent infections such as bacterial vaginosis, cystitis and yeast infection
- Regular steaming tightens and tightens the vagina
- Reduces and removes excess secretion and counteracts unpleasant odors
- Soothes and supports the healing of hemorrhoids, fibroids and endometriosis
- Can help with hormonal problems
- Soothes intestinal complaints and uterine cramps
- Soothe menopausal symptoms such as dryness or pain
- Increases libido
Emotional and Spiritual Benefits:
- Has a relaxing effect on your mind and stimulates mental peace
- Relaxes the body and muscles
- Reduces stress, tension and anxiety complaints
- Cleanses your intimate zone energetically after sexual contact
- Helps you connect with your body and reconnect with your femininity
- It boosts your confidence and sexuality
- Helps release accumulated emotions and fear
- Can help process and heal sexual trauma
- Ensures that your feminine energy comes to strength
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT:
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant
- When you have cuts, sores or blisters
- During your period
- When you have an active infection
- If you are undergoing hormone treatment
- If you wear piercings, remove them first
- When you have kidney disease
- If you wear a spiral
The information on www.vtreat.nl is only intended for informational purposes. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or a qualified health care practitioner if you have any questions about or think you have a medical condition. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, steaming too hot can cause skin burns, so always wait for the steam to cool to a comfortable temperature. Use at your own risk.